Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog up-chucks every day. What can I give m to stop it?

Customer Question
My dog up-chucks every day...
My dog up-chucks every day. What can I give him to stop it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
2/24/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about this persistent problem with your girl. Can you answer some questions to give me a better history. 1) What breed is she? 2) When is she doing this during the day? 3) Is it food or water or both? 4) How long after eating is it happening?

I do not want to continue with you. Sorry.

If you're wanting another expert, I can opt out.

Please!!! I do not want this!! I cannot afford this. I did not know there was a charge for it if I asked a question. Please take me off your list of patients. I am 80 yrs old and on a fixed income.