Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog is vomiting days and losing hair on get back. She is an…

Customer Question
Dog is vomiting for 3...
Dog is vomiting for 3 days and losing hair on get back. She is an pure breed German shorthair pointer and is 11 years old
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
2/23/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Can she keep anything down? Water?

Are her gums nice and pink (not white/pale)? Moist or sticky?

If you press on her belly, does she have any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?

Could she have eaten anything she should not have (ie bones, stones, socks, toys, plants, chemicals, human meds, etc)?

Is she losing hair along the spine?

Is he scratching or grooming the area?

Any changes to the skin (ie pustules, pimples, redness, crusts/scaling, ulcers, or sores)?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian