Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Week old puppy, runt of the litter. having to handfeed, was…

Customer Question
Week old puppy, runt...

Week old puppy, runt of the litter. having to handfeed, was doing ok until today. has been crying for a number of hours now. Is still peeing and poohing. some gaspping.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the puppy?

Have on heating pad as well

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the puppy's name?

Mini me

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Hi, am still waiting for an answer
2/22/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Drhollowayvet,
 replied 2 years ago
Drhollowayvet

Hello this is Dr. Holloway, I am sorry there was no one available earlier to assist you with your question, but if you are still online I will assist you now. Just let me know you are connected with a simple reply and I will continue the conversation. Thanks.- Dr. H