Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Two different studs has gotten to her unfortunetly. How man…

Customer Question
Two different studs has...

Two different studs has gotten to her unfortunetly. How man time can she be breed duru=ing her heat cycle and still be safe?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

Nothing is wrong with female dog just had be bread BY 3

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

NO

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

NO SH E SHAS JUST BREED BY TWO DIFFERENT MAIL DOG ON SEVAL OCCATIONS.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Nothing visually obvious. Is the dog eating normally?

YES NO DROP IN EATING

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No appetite problems. Is the dog having trouble peeing or pooing?

NO.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious problems there. How is the dog behaving differently?

WsHE IS NOT. jUST WANTS TO BREED WITH ANY THING SHE WEE AND HAS BREE 5 TIME BY TW0 FARTHER

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

COCO.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about COCO?

NO SHE IS HEALTH.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/19/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian

I am sorry to hear you are worried about Coco. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

How old is she? Did you plan on breeding her?

It is not unusual for a female dog to breed with 2 or more males when she is in heat, usually the middle 7 days of the 21 day heat cycle. Breeding with multiple studs can result in the puppies having different fathers.

Usually I recommend breeding her every other day, until she goes out of heat and won't stand to be bred any longer, if you want to be sure of her getting pregnant.

Let me know if this is helpful and what other questions I can answer. Rebecca

I hope you were able to see what I wrote. How is Coco? Can I help with or answer anything else?