Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I received a response that you need more info, which has…

Customer Question
Hi. I received a response...
Hi. I received a response that you need more info, which has changed anyway. After surgery and analysis at path lab, my dog had a cluster of warts on her shoulder. She is 2 yrs old and has allergies and is taking custom drops for that. I am bummed out about the virus and wondering what I can do to boost immune system, prevent outbreaks, prevent my other dog from contracting it (he's 11 months old), if cleaning and disinfecting home and yard would matter and what to use, if supplements are proven effective and what, etc. Can you help? I have already paid.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Now I have paid twice.
2/18/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. I don't see a previous conversation to refer back to. If you want to talk to the expert to whom you've previously spoken to, please contact***@******.***/

Can you upload a photo(s) of these "warts" to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ Which medication is in those "custom drops"? There may be a connection between those drops and the "warts".

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian