Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Our pug 6 years old, female is having runny stool ,she has…

Customer Question
Our pug 6 years...

Our pug 6 years old , female is having runny stool ,she has soiled in the house numerous times . she has vomited a few times .

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

She doesn't seem too lethargic and we have had her on hills prescription diet I/d . yes the rug is ruined from her but she is more important . we are thinking maybe its the new food

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

We have stopped feeding her today and very little water that seemed to help , we also have given her a charcoal tablet from the local vet

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Spicey

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/18/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian

Hello and welcome,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. You can expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so.

We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype. Please get back to me if this is more convenient for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott

Hi, I am just double checking that you got my answer on this one ...

If not please get straight back to me.

Regards,

Dr Scott

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian