Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She is chihauhau 4yrs old repeated motions rapid movement

Customer Question
she is chihauhau 4yrs old...
she is chihauhau 4yrs old repeated motions rapid movement like shes sniffing a portion of couch over & over turning in circles
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: I'm not sure she could have got in dumpster, she was only outside for 3 or 4 minutes I think she got into some speed or poison
JA: Did you see what the dog ate?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: or she could have been bite
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
2/15/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How is she just now? Any tremors or seizures?

Do you see any wounds that would suggest she was bitten?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian