Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 10 yr old boxer had ketamine and Valium on Wednesday but…

Customer Question
My 10 yr old boxer...
My 10 yr old boxer had ketamine and Valium on Wednesday but isn't acting like himself. He's laying around a lot and sometimes his legs give out on him. He is also on antibiotics for a sinus infection or a possible bacterial infection of his eyes. Could his symptoms be the sedative still getting out of his system
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
2/13/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your question about your boxer.

I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.
So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there.
Thank you.