Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog is i8 has heart problems give m heart meds x2 a day

Customer Question
my dog is i8...
my dog is i8 has heart problems give him heart meds x2 a day predisone every other day antibiodix 2x a day he gags and gags its awful very seldom anything comes up i run a vaporizer all nite for him any ideas of more i can do for him
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/3/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has he had the cough?

Is it harsh or soft?

Has his vet diagnosed his heart as being enlarged?

Any lung issues suspected?

What breed type is he?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it is to late his life is almost over the cough was so harsh and loud my husband took him to vet it was like he was screaming all nite thank you but will no longer need you i will call later and cancel my extended service
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian