Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog was just recently groomed (miniature poodle) and I…

Customer Question
My dog was just recently...
My dog was just recently groomed (miniature poodle) and I noticed a tiny spot on her neck immediately afterward. Since then the spot has gotten bigger. It is not bleeding nor does there appear to be any dried blood in the area, but rather a clear discharge. Any suggestions?
Thank you!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/2/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Can you describe the appearance of the spot?

2- Is she scratching or licking the area?

3- How long has this been going on?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian