How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. John Your Own Question
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Category: Dog Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 5542
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
Type Your Dog Veterinary Question Here...
Dr. John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My twelve year old greyhound has eaten a bag of

Customer Question

My twelve year old greyhound has eaten a bag of m&m's filled with both chocolate and peanuts, what can I do to facilitate throwing up. I have given him half water and hydrogen peroxide 3%, he isn't throwing up, what else can I do. Does he need to throw up to get the poison out of his system?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Jess K replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dr. Jess. Can you tell me how much your dog weighs and the size of the bag? Was it just regular milk chocolate, not dark chocolate?

Expert:  Jess K replied 1 year ago.

Hello? Are you there?