Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Just got home. My dog has been in backyard all day. He was…

Customer Question
Just got home. My dog...
Just got home. My dog has been in backyard all day. He was not excited to see me. His mouth is cold inside and is breathing kinda funny?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
2/1/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Deb, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Dog Veterinarian

Hello, I'm Dr. Deb and will do my best to help you today.

I'm sorry that something may be going on with Boomer. I do have a few additional questions to ask about him first if you don't mind:

1. Can you tell me the color of his gums?

2. Can you describe in more detail as to what you mean about him breathing "funny"?

3. Can you count the number of breaths in one minute that he's taking at rest?

4. Can you take his temperature?

5. Any vomiting or diarrhea that you can see?

There may be a slight delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you. Thanks for your patience. Deb