Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My name is ***** *****. we have a Coonhound almost 2 years…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is ***** *****. we have a Walker Coonhound almost 2 years old. I know she isn't getting enough exercise as we both work. But lately she's been really chewing her nails, even when she's sitting with me and I'm patting her. Also her skin is very pink, all over, but now it seems to be worse around the nails.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

She's otherwise healthhy, hates for us to trim her nails, try's to snap at us. Today I noticed fresh blood around her nails

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
2/1/2016
Dog Veterinarian: brisadog,
 replied 2 years ago
brisadog

Hi, I can help you with your question today.

Dog Veterinarian: brisadog,
 replied 2 years ago

Is she on any medications right now?

No....was on an antibiotic about a month ago
waiting for any answer...but it seems your fee has already come out of my account
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian