Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog had diarehah and there was blood in the liquid. What…

Customer Question
My dog had diarehah and...
My dog had diarehah and there was blood in the liquid. What should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/1/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How old is your dog?

2- How long has this been going on?

3- Breed?

4- Sex?

5- Pre existing medical conditions?

My dog is 5-1/2 years old. He has this less than 24 hours. Pointer, male. Not that I know of. He is a rescue.

1- Did he get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?

2- Any other symptoms?