Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
our 6 years old Husky woke up yesterday with lame front left
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
our 6 years old Husky woke up yesterday with lame front left leg. He limps and didnt want to put weight on it. He lied down all day didn't eat or cry. I took him to the vet today, after xrays she tell… read more
My 12 year old GSD has developed 3 lumps in the last month
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
My 12 year old GSD has developed 3 lumps in the last month or so. One is at the top of his hip bone. One is on his chest under his left front leg. The last one is on the muscle of his right shoulder. … read more
Hello. I have an issue with my dog that appears to be similar
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Veterinarian
Hello. I have an issue with my dog that appears to be similar to this one. His front left leg has a very large, hard swollen area at the shoulder and then his leg is swollen all the way down to the fo… read more
My Irish terrier dog is almost 3 yrs and has had a recurring
Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Veterinarian
My Irish terrier dog is almost 3 yrs and has had a recurring problem with lameness in his front right leg for nearly two years. Despite extensive xrays, and anti inflammatries, the problem persists. H… read more
on sunday my dog prince manage to get hold of the chicken off
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
on sunday my dog prince manage to get hold of the chicken off the kitchen side and has eaten the hole thing. I'm worried about the bones in the chicken he has been going to tihe toilet normal but yest… read more
pit bull: back leg..rabies shot..He weighs about 100 pounds.
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My Pitt Bull has injured his back leg. He tries to get out of the dog run and I think he has blown out his knee or shoulder (when we got his rabies shot the vet said knee). He weighs about 100 pounds.… read more
My 10 month old ckcs fell off the couch last night and fell
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
My 10 month old ckcs fell off the couch last night and fell on his side he is limping on his front left side .He has been to the toilet normally and seems happier now but is still hobbling. He has all… read more
Hey I have a male Lab that is almost 9 years old. He has a
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
Hey I have a male Lab that is almost 9 years old. He has a slow time getting up sometimes and lately has been kinda limping. I noticed tonight that he has a big mass on his right shoulder. I was looki… read more
My 11 month Doberman has been limping on his front right leg for two weeks. He still trie
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
My 11 month Doberman has been limping on his front right leg for two weeks. He still tries to play and rough house with my lab, and he'll even still run (I just don't allow it due to his injury) but w… read more
My 7 yr old female hound/heeler mix, 120lbs has been limping
Expert, dog veterinarian
My 7 yr old female hound/heeler mix, 120lbs has been limping and the xrays at the vet showed calicification in the bone where a tendon goes thru at the upper right arm/shoulder connection. My vet said… read more
My dog has been limping severely the last 2-3 days. I took
Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Veterinarian
My dog has been limping severely the last 2-3 days. I took him to the vet to see if he had any broken bones, which he didn't. I've been reading about Ataxia online, and remembered that my dog ate 10mg… read more
rottweiler: random impulses to turn around and lick the left side
Dr. Elaine
Dr. Elaine, Veterinarian
Hello. We have a nine year old rottweiller which is having a problem that has been difficult for our vet to diagnose. Over the last two weeks he has been having random impulses to turn around and lick… read more
I have a 6 year old springer spaniel who has limped on his
Dr. Loretta
I have a 6 year old springer spaniel who has limped on his front right leg on and off for a few years but normally it goes after a few days. After a fall last week the day after he became lame. I took… read more
my king charles is having problems with his shoulder it seems
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
my king charles is having problems with his shoulder it seems to be out vet gave pain killer injection but 3 weeks down the line he still is not better what can i do… read more
My 9 year old Sheltie, male neutered, has developed a skin
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My 9 year old Sheltie, male neutered, has developed a skin condition. I found 3 lesions on his back each lesion is approx 1"x2. The hair is gone, skin is red inflammed (not raw) with the surrounding a… read more
My 4 year old Lab/german shepherd mix is has been having problems
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My 4 year old Lab/german shepherd mix is has been having problems with his right leg and I' am concerned that it could be dysplasia. Every time we take him to play ball he ends up limping during or af… read more
I have a 3 month old boxer and she has hurt her leg 12 days
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
I have a 3 month old boxer and she has hurt her leg 12 days ago. When I noticed her limping I took her to the vet I have used for my other 2 dogs for 12 years. They gave her pain medicine and said she… read more
staffordshire bull terrier: 12 year old..is limping on one..vet says
Dr Pete
Dr Pete, Bachelor's Degree
My 12 year old staffordshire bull terrier is limping on one of his front legs, the vet says she cant feel anything obvious but there is muscle loss on the muscle below the long bone in his shoulder. H… read more