Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog just are a decorative starfish I had purchased from a…

Customer Question
Hi there, My dog just are...
Hi there,
My dog just are a decorative starfish I had purchased from a craft store as well as some of the hot glue that was securing it to the project. I have already thrown out the package so I don't know what type of starfish it was. He's 58 lbs and probably are 3 I or 4 inches of it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/31/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian

I am sorry you are worried about Winston. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

I am sorry you did not get help from an expert until now. I just came online and saw your question. How is he doing? Do you still need help with him?

Thanks for getting back to me, I called animal poison control last night and they assured me it wasn't toxic and advised I feed him a gentle diet for the next two days to remedy any digestive issues. Thanks for reaching out, but I think it's covered :)

Great; that is what I would have said, too! Glad he is doing alright. Thanks for letting me know.