Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Live a Pomeranian poodle mix not a very big dog and we think…

Customer Question
Live a Pomeranian poodle mix...
Live a Pomeranian poodle mix not a very big dog and we think it's having stomach bloating problems
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I think my dog will be dead before you get back to me I mean really someone going to help me
1/31/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am very sorry that I cannot do a phone call because of my location but would like to help if it is not too late.

It appears that your little one is having a severe digestive disturbance that is causing his/her distress. If you see bloating, give 1/2 Gas X tablet available at the pharmacy and then give another in a few hours. Pepto Bismol can help with a digestive issue at 1/2 teaspoon per 10 pounds of your dogs weight every 8 hrs. If this bloating is due to an intestinal obstruction, this will require immediate veterinary care

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****

Hi Sandy,
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian