Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 3 year old choc lab has a movable lump on s right side…

Customer Question
Hi, My 3 year old...
Hi, My 3 year old choc lab has a movable lump on his right side near his ribs. its been there a few weeks, hasn't changed in size and doesn't seem to bother him. I think it might be a lipoma, our other dogs had them.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/28/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is the lump above or below the skin?