Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Black very hard scabs around my dogs face. across s eyes

Customer Question
Customer: Black very hard scabs...
Customer: Black very hard scabs around my dogs face. across his eyes brows and down each side of his nose,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: he has been tested for ringworm but i have not recieved the test results yet, but to be honest the images ive seen of ringworm on line does not look the same
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/26/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

Can you upload photo(s) of your dog's face to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ I can be more accurate if I can see what you're seeing. How old is your dog, please? What testing other than a fungal culture has been performed?

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian