Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I am not a member at this time, but was wondering if I could…

Customer Question
I am not a member...
I am not a member at this time, but was wondering if I could get in touch with a vet that helped me get thru the illness of one of my dogs. Her name is***** had 2693 satisfied customers, and was a vet for 25 years. Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/25/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Camille-Mod,
 replied 2 years ago
Camille-Mod
Hello,I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.
If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Best,
Camille
Thank you. I just wanted to bring her up to date, she was such a big help for me.
Dog Veterinarian: Camille-Mod,
 replied 2 years ago
You're welcome, thank you for your continued patience as we wait for her to come online :-)
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Deb, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Dog Veterinarian

Hi Mary,

Sorry I was off my computer when you logged onto the site. How can I help? Deb

I just wanted to bring you up to date on many things. I found a file with a lot of information from you, helping me with Sadie and de died to write. We lost Sadie to cancer almost one year ago, and have since grown our family. Emmy was not one to live without a sister so we adopted Gracie, a pitbull mix that had been abused, and even tho Gracie has a few issues, we are getting there. We have added a small Quaker, and am working with the bird rescue to get ZaZu a sister. I also wanted to thank you so much for all the help you gave me for Sadie. It got me thru some very scary times. If possible, I would like to ask you at some point how to work thru an issue we are having with Gracie. Again, thank you so much

Mary:

I appreciate your kind words but I'm oh, so sorry to hear that you lost Sadie:( I'm sure you must miss her each and every day although the ache has probably diminished somewhat since so much time has passed.

I'm so glad that you got Emmy another friend and I'm even happier that you got a pitbull mix since I love pitties.

Please let me know how I can help with whatever's going on with Gracie...hopefully, it's not too serious of an issue. Deb