Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My name is ***** *****
, I have a 4 year old terrier,

Customer Question
Customer: HI my name is...
Customer: HI my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 4 year old bull terrier, he seemed his usual self, but when I gave him his bowl of food he didn't want it. eventually he ate it, but now(few hours later) he keeps stretching out his back legs ( head up) and pacing around uncomfortable
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/25/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Any retching, gagging, lip licking, drooling, or vomiting?

If you press on his belly, does he have any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, pain or does it feel hard?

Is he drinking normally? Can he keep any water down?

Are his gums nice and pink (not white/pale)? Moist or sticky?

Could he have eaten anything he should not have (ie bones, fatty food, toys, plants, chemicals, human meds, etc)?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian