Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Spoke to Dr. Joey earlier about a dog with severe diarrhea.

Customer Question
She just threw up blood...
Spoke to Dr. Joey earlier about a dog with severe diarrhea. She just threw up blood. We are in the blizzard area and can't get out. Help! What can I do for her?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/23/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Did you start her on the Pepcid AC? If so, how many milligrams and how often?

2- Is she on any other medications besides the imodium and pepcid ac?