Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

My Name is ***** *****
, Tan & Kelpie. Skin on s nose

Customer Question

Customer: Hi ***** is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Young Tan & Brown Kelpie. Skin on his nose is infected and look scabby and now two patches have developed on his ears. one each side. He does not have flea's. Not sure what to do to help
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: No problem
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

Can you upload a photo(s) of your Kelpie's face/ears to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ I can be more accurate if I can see what you're seeing.