Hello I am Dr. Joey. Thanks for trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 16 years of experience. I look forward to working with you.
If his symptoms have continued then the answer is, yes. These are concerning. I am most worried about the "drunk" appearance which can indicate an array of problem from toxin exposure (medication, drug, plant, etc) to organ problem to primary brain issue. It really warrants an exam as soon as you can arrange for him to be seen, especially with the concern of potential toxicity which would be my largest concern.
I wish I could narrow down to a specific diagnosis for you but this would require an exam followed by some testing. There is no easy at-home solution I can recommend. Since he is already vomiting, vomit induction is not going to help remove anything he might have swallowed (it's already absorbed). But I would recommend keep him quiet and do not feed him.
I am at a point I need to know what questions you have. I hope that the information I provided has been helpful.
Please let me know if for any reason you need further clarification, have more questions, or were expecting a different type of answer.
If you received all the information you needed, then kindly submit a rating.