Dr Linda
Dr Linda, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  I am a practicing veterinarian with over 20 years experience in a mixed animal practice.
75966804

My dog is heavily panting, foaming at the mouth and shaking.

Customer Question

Hi my dog is heavily panting, foaming at the mouth and shaking. He has not eaten anything different that i am aware of. He doesn't want to go out. Should i take him to the emergency vet or do you have any other advice please
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Linda replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dr. Linda. I hope I can help with your question today.

I am so sorry that Kai is experiencing such distress. I would definitely advocate for you taking him to be professionally examined. Many times we have no idea that our pets have come in contact with something toxic, or some other physical trauma has occurred without a hands on exam. It sounds as if this might be one of those situations that time is important, so hopefully you can have him examined quickly. Better safe than sorry.

I hope this makes sense & you find the information helpful. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best of luck that all is well with Kai.