Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog had allergic reaction was given injection and these…

Customer Question
My dog had allergic reaction...
My dog had allergic reaction was given injection and these pills 1/4
2 times a day she did ok with them day one and two but third day she was twitching and vomiting my vet still thinks she needs to taper off
Do u think I cd cut 1/4 pill in half one a day to taper or is it not necessary if only taken for 3 days she took 6
1/4 tabs.
Very concerned about twitching and now Aldo taking pepsid for vomiting
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/19/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr Linda, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr Linda
Dr Linda, Dog Veterinarian

Hello, this is Dr. Linda. I hope I can help with your question today.

I am sorry that Lily is not feeling well.

Could you please tell me what kind of allergic symptoms Lily had?

Were the pills prednisone?

Are her allergic symptoms pretty much gone now?

Thank you.