Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My pit mix is @14mos old. Very healthy n active.. She just…

Customer Question
My pit mix is @14mos...
My pit mix is @14mos old. Very healthy n active.. She just got done w her 2nd menstal period. She has been vomiting byle and diahrea brown like liquids. Other than that, she's been a lil extra dominant, and protective of myself n my son. I have a 10 yr old female too!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, this is Dr. Gabby. Is her vulva still swollen? Any drainage coming out of the vulva? Has she had any new food or treats? Is she current on her Parvo virus vaccines?