Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog is sick. Her ears are trembling. She relieved her

Customer Question
My dog is sick....
My dog is sick. Her ears are trembling. She relieved her bowels in the house which she never does; they were firm. She then vomited her stomach contents. That was four hours ago right after I brought her in from her walk. She isn't eating or drinking and I know she is hurting. She lives inside the house and we only feed her rice and lamb 1/3 can of wet a day and the dry food is always available for her. She is an Australian Stumpy tail cattle dog and is about 9 years old.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/13/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your question about Susie. I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.
So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there.
Thank you.

It appears you are not currently online and available to discuss your question with me. I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to have a live conversation with you. I will OPT OUT now so your question will be available for other experts when you return online.
Thank you for using our website.

Dog Veterinarian: Doc Sara, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Doc Sara
Doc Sara, Veterinarian

Good morning - I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm sorry that we weren't able to connect with you last night. How is Susie doing this morning? Please let us know if you still need help.

~Dr. Sara

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian