Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

English bulldog is 12 years old and vet wants to take a

Customer Question
growth off of paw that...
english bulldog is 12 years old and vet wants to take a growth off of paw that doesnt seem to bother him, what would you do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Jess K, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Jess K
Jess K, Dog Veterinarian

Hello, this is Dr. Jess. I am sorry to hear about your dog! Can you describe the growth to me? Any way to take a photo of it? How long has it been present?

He has had the growth for over one year, our vet in Illinois said to leave it and our vet in Florida thinks he should take it out
Soft growth on back paw near nail

Has it changed at all in the year? Can you post a picture of it?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian