Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog has looks like three little bumps on s bummy he keeps

Customer Question
My dog has looks like...
My dog has looks like three little bumps on his bummy he keeps licking it.. it does seem to be pain full I'm not sure
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am currently not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Where exactly are the bumps, on the anus?

2- How much does he weigh?

3- Can you post a pic of the bumps?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Seems like now there is more bumps and he weighs about twenty lbs

Can you post a picture of the bumps?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't know how to take a photo and up load

I see you have requested a live call. I can not do a phone call I am sorry. I am going to opt out so another expert can help you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I uploaded a photo I wish I knew if U received it. I feel like I just waisted that money.......
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Wow I'm worried for my dog. still no word from the doc from this site.
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian