Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 3 yr. old yorkie. When I got up this morning. could

Customer Question

Customer: I have a 3 yr. old yorkie. When I got up this morning. could tell he not felling well. Has on sweater, but still shaking a little. I put another blanket around him. He ate good yesterday. Of course its a holiday. I have amoxicillin and Benadryl. Thanks ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well he seems ok. except he cold. Maybe like a chill. when you shake some. Righ now he is in my lap with blanket and wright now not skaking all the time. Only every once in a while.He eating and drinking and playing good yestersay.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr. Deb.
I recently came online and see that your question about your dog hasn't been answered. I'm so sorry that you've had to wait for a response, but if you still need assistance, I'd like to help if I can.

I do have a few questions to ask first, if you don't mind:

1. Can you tell me the color of his gums?

2. Can you take his temperature?

3. Did he eat this morning?

4. Any vomiting or diarrhea?

Since it looks as if you are currently offline, there may be a delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you and I may be offline at the time you respond. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can since I'm on the computer some part of every day.

Thanks for your patience. Deb