Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My staff terrier/great dane mix has been vomitting and

Customer Question

My staff terrier/great dane mix has been vomitting and saliva has been coming from his mouth for about three days now. I haven't changed his food or anything. Is it possible there is a virus going around that would affect him. Please advise of anything I can do to help him. Money is pretty tight right now and I can't afford to take him to his vet.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am currently not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is he hacking/gagging?

2- How much does he weigh?

3- Is he lethargic?