Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I need script to treat my Maltese dogs ear infection. Thanks

Customer Question
Hi, I need script for...
Hi, I need script for canuaral to treat my Maltese dogs ear infection. Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/19/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr Linda, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr Linda
Dr Linda, Dog Veterinarian

Hello, this is Dr. Linda. I hope I can help you this afternoon.

Veterinarians are unable to write prescriptions without a valid client/patient relationship, so it would be impossible for you to get one here. What I can do is recommend an over the counter product called Zymox Otic that is labeled for ear infections due to various causes. You can usually purchase this product from the bigger pet stores, or online like from Amazon.

It does not have the same ingredients as the Canuraral, but the Zymox Otic should help if your pup does have an ear infection.

I hope this makes sense & you find the information useful. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr Linda
Dr Linda
Dr Linda
Dr Linda, Dog Veterinarian