Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

My name is ***** *****. Our chihuahua has a few bumps on her

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. Our chihuahua has a few bumps on her body. When my wife tried to take a look at one of them, our dog showed her teeth. They may have begun once we began a new shampoo for her although I cannot say that with certainty. This may also have occurred when she was accidentally given Pileral in her ears. She has been getting Posatex for a fungus in her ears. She is otherwise fine.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: For example?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. I'm going to need to see those bumps to be most accurate for you but I don't want your getting bit taking photo(s). Consider a muzzle or "burrito-ing" your Chihuahua in a towel or light blanket if need be. You can upload pics by using the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if that icon is visible) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com.