Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He insists on hat retching s neck upward, but doed not have

Customer Question

He insists on hat retching his neck upward, but doed not have other respiratory symptoms
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm sorry for the delay in our response - I just got online and saw your question. How is Ricky doing now? Please reply with an update if you still need our help :)

~Dr. Sara

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We waited and waited, but decided to take him to the 24 hour vet. Frankly you didn't answer our question, you just asked how he was.I can pay someone a great deal less than $19 for them to ask how he is.You people better not charge me. You were of no help medically and you took forever.I want my money back.
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

My intent was not to answer your question, my intent was to check in with you since no one got to your question earlier. I just got online for the day and didn't want to leave you hanging if you still needed help. You don't still need help, so you should contact customer support to cancel your request. You don't pay anything over your deposit unless you signal that you're satisfied with your answer by giving your expert a positive rating, which you won't be able to do until we've completed our conversation. You'll need to contact customer support to get your deposit back.

~Dr. Sara