Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

8 yr old blue tick hound not as energetic as she normally is

Customer Question
eats ok....
8 yr old blue tick hound not as energetic as she normally is eats ok. sleeps a lot at times can't seem to keep eyes open is this normal for her age?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/4/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian

Hello and welcome,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :

1. How long have you noted this loss of energy for?

You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next fifteen minutes or so.We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian