Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I just found the bottle of Prion chewed open on the floor. I

Customer Question

I just found the bottle of Prion chewed open on the floor. I got it yesterday and have only given 4 of the chewable tablets. I have recovered 34 so I can't account for 22. I suspect one or more of my dogs got them. The 3 most likely culprits are 2 Basset Hounds weighing 45 lbs each and a mixed breed weighing about 50 lbs. since I have no idea who or when, any id as. None are exhibiting any unusual signs
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am currently not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How many milligrams were the pills?

2- You have no idea when they took the pills, correct?