Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Golden doodle is suddenly grunting not loudly but seems

Customer Question

Customer: golden doodle is suddenly grunting not loudly but seems gasping to breathe
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: seems is c scared both of us
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I am sorry to hear you are worried about your golden doodle. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

A little more information will help me with your question about her (him?). How old is she? Does she have to open her mouth to breathe?

If you check her gums, are they pink in color, or do they seem pale? How long has she been gasping for breath?

Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I hope you saw my Information Request. It will help me to know a little more about what is happening, since I can't see and examine her. Rebecca

Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

How is she doing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had cancelled my order the same time and had taken the dog away for help.
Please refund my Visa.
Thank You.
Lila Kisor.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kishor
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I can't do that for you; I just answer questions for the website. You need to contact Customer Service on the drop down menu to get a refund. They will be happy to help you.