Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My 14 year old dog has a large squichy growth between front

Customer Question
legs...
my 14 year old dog has a large squichy growth between front legs
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

Can you upload a photo of this growth to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if that icon is visible) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i do not see an icon for photo

You'll need to use an external app such as dropbox.com or have***@******.*** help you.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian