Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

Golden doesn't want to get up and wants to lay down

Customer Question

Golden doesn't want to get up and wants to lay down immediately. Doesn't want to go outside at all. Had diarrhea one time this morning. He ate and drank water tonight but while laying down
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Seemed cold at times but it's cold and raining here. Plan on taking into vet in the morning.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. Buddy's symptoms are too nonspecific for me to be identify why he's behaving in that manner but his diarrhea would appear to suggest gastrointestinal distress...which couldn't be severe if he has continued to eat and drink.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He's doing great this morning. Needed more guidance last night but I understand it was late. Kind of misleading that someone was standing by to chat though. Thanks

I understand. I'm pleased to hear that Buddy is doing well. Thank you for taking the time to let me know.