Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My Chihuahua is old she does have a tumor like lump on her

Customer Question
stomach but the vet said...
my Chihuahua is old she does have a tumor like lump on her stomach but the vet said it may not be cancer she pants a lot I never paid much mind to it shes not very active an is hard to get her to go out for walks an when she does its never solid she sleeps most of the day an doesn't really move much she starting to shake a lot an her abdomine is really hard an whimpers when we pick her up I want to help her but I don't know what to do or what is wrong with her
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/19/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry to learn Mooshu is not feeling well. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is the tumor on the actual stomach or in the skin in the abdominal region?

2- Is she currently on any medications?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian