Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dogs ear is red with a little crust in places. He was

Customer Question
My dogs ear is red...
My dogs ear is red with a little crust in places. He was groomed yesterday. The groomer said he had a yeast infection and she applied yeast med for women with out, my knowledge, until I was called to pick him up.
What could this possible be in his ear. His ear was NOT red the night before he was taken to be be groomed.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/14/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

Can you upload a photo of TJ's ear to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if that icon is visible) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian