Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My yorkie is twisting her head sideways, she doesn't want to

Customer Question
walk and her eyes are...
My yorkie is twisting her head sideways, she doesn't want to walk and her eyes are moving side to side rapidly
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/10/2015
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Can you give me an update on how your dog is doing?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

If I would of waited for your response I would have lost my dog, as it is she is hanging on and heavily sedated to prevent seasures!
Thank you but no thank you!
Update: she had to be put to sleep because severe damage to her brain due to continuous seasures! Maybe this is a good service for other situations. Doctors and Vets should see their patients when needed

I am really sorry she was put to sleep. You are right, in emergency or critical conditions the best option is always going to see an ER veterinarian. I am sorry for your loss.

Dr. Peter

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian