Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

The gum is Extra brand peppermint and it contains srbitol,

Customer Question

Hi- the gum is Extra brand peppermint and it contains srbitol, glycerol, aspartame, mannitol, phenylalaninine.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 1 year ago.

Hello again and thanks for the quick reply.

I have worked out an answer for you ...

1. Good news, Sparky should be just fine, that sort of gum is non toxic to dogs and there are no special measures you need take in this sort of situation. The only types of gum you need worry about as far as dogs are concerned are the ones which contain Xylitol. Read more about it HERE

I hope I have covered your question fully enough but if you would like further clarification or to talk things over a bit more then I will be on-line for the next hour or so and I will be more than pleased to continue working with you.

Regards,

Dr Scott

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue, such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Sparky. How is everything going?