Ola Barrett
Ola Barrett,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Lake Chatuge Animal Hospital
77721119

Shots dogs -Rabies ,How much cost and location?

Customer Question

Shots for 2 dogs -Rabies ,How much cost and location?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Ola Barrett replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am Dr. RB and I am a small animal veterinarian. The cost of Rabies vaccine depends on your location and hospital prices. There is also a 1 year vaccine and a 3 year vaccine with 3 year being more expensive. I live in Georgia and a typical vaccine charge for a 1 year vaccine is $25-35 dollars and most veterinarian also require an office visit with exam/check up.. Charges in Georgia are $40-55 for office exam per dog. Prices in Colorado may be a somewhat higher but this will give you a rough idea. I hope this is of help to you;)

And also location can be any local veterinarian's office; all will carry Rabies vaccine:)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO Just Cancel the appointment, I Have a vat at fort caron or at tha Air Force Acadamy and East side vet here. I'am, in a w heel chair and I have trouble with doors and parking lots. The military is cheaper so i will take the here in colorado.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just Cancel I'am Calling Post vet and My Cad service to Cancel.