Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

My dod seems warm & is shaking & panting

Customer Question

Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you. Shaking and panting usually signifies some type of discomfort in a dog. You can give one baby aspirin only (81 MG) with some food to see if this will help him rest tonight. If he is still showing these signs in the morning you should take him to your vet for evaluation. Should he start to vomit tonight and appear to become more uncomfortable then you should take him to your vet ER. I hope this will help you and please let me know if you need further help. Sincerely, DRB

Please hit rate my service as that is the only way I am compensated. Thank you very much.

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

I will be back online tomorrow night if you need me and actually by tomorrow afternoon. Sincerely,DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.
Hi Buddy,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Buddy. How is everything going?
Dr B