Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My puppy has bumps that are red all over s neck belly head

Customer Question

My puppy has bumps that are red all over his neck belly head body he's constantly itching himself. I don't know what could be causing this.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before.Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long has he had the bumps?

Do they have white heads like pimples?

What dose of Benadryl did you give? How often?

How much does he weigh?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paperclip icon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr,Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.