Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 15 year Shiz Tzu is shivering constantly. He was at the

Customer Question

My 15 year Shiz Tzu is shivering constantly. He was at the vet today and the vet gave him NeoPolyBac 3.5 oint for his dry eyes and cyclosporine also. He acts like they really hurt and I can't get him to let me look. Do I need to go to the emergency vet? He ate supper earlier and went outside to potty. But the shivering started about an hour ago and hasn't stopped. Thank you
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm sorry for the delay in your answer - it appears that no experts were online late at night. I just logged in this morning and I'd like to check on you and see if Smitty is still in need of our help. Please let me know how he's doing today :)

I'll await your reply

~Dr. Sara