Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

Dog got a little cortisol cream but didn't eat tube

Customer Question

Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How much does Hunter weigh?

2- Can you give me an idea of how much cream he ate?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
90. Just some on his teeth
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.

Friend, a small amount of cortisol cream is not going to be toxic to a 90 lbs Hunter. He will be fine, no need to worry.

Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!