Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

I have boxer pups that are 3 weeks old. Two have skin

Customer Question

I have boxer pups that are 3 weeks old. Two have skin issues.one is really bad. No redness, but it's like a big spot on lower back where the hair feels like it's stuck together and is really flaky and when you scratch it, hair and all comes off. A few spots on his inside front arm. The other pup just has small patches of the same. Help!
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.
Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How long has you been using the spray?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so and post them online, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the paperclip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand how to post pic. Sorry but I spent $19 for nothing. Not satisfied!
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

My reply above was only an information request so that I could help with what you are facing. If you are not satisfied and not happy to provide that further information, I will pass you back to customer service just now.

Take care,

Dr. B.